The therapists at York Physical Therapy have provided services in the York community for over 28 years and we have a solid, established practice that has an excellent working relationship with the local and visiting physicians. Our staff is very caring and committed to providing optimum care for our patients. We provide a full range of outpatient physical therapy services with an emphasis on orthopedics, industrial injuries, and sports medicine patients.
On your first appointment remember to bring the following information:
- Insurance Card(s): Please check with your insurance provider regarding your physical therapy outpatient benefits. You are responsible for any co-pays, deductibles and any services non-covered by your plan.
- Your doctor’s prescription for treatment
- New Patient Information Forms (Click here to download)
If applicable, also bring the following information:
- If your visit is due to a motor vehicle accident, please bring any auto insurance information
- Attorney information
- Liability information
- Workers Compensation claim number and contact information