We are especially concerned about your safety, enjoyment and comfort in our gym; therefore, the following policies and procedures are in place to provide you with a quality exercise environment.
- Please remember to check in at the front desk every time you come in.
- A $15 service fee will be charged for returned checks or drafts.
- Please be courteous to other members and the staff. Inappropriate behavior may result in membership suspension or termination.
- Profanity is not allowed in the facility.
- Smoking or chewing tobacco is not allowed in the facility.
- No refunds will be given for merchandise purchased from the pro-shop. Items may be exchanged or credit given to use at another time.
- Members must be out of the facility by closing time.
- No lifeguard is on duty at the pool. Members use the pool at their own risk.
Cardiovascular and Strength Training Areas:
- Please be courteous at all times allowing other members to “work in” during your rest periods.
- If you are unfamiliar with the use of any equipment, or need any other guidance, please ASK A STAFF MEMBER FOR ASSISTANCE. All staff members are here to ensure your safety and enjoyment, and are here to assist you.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- Please report any equipment problems immediately to the staff. Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that appears to have malfunctioned.
- Please rack all weights and dumbbells after each use.
- Please wipe off equipment and benches after use.
- Yelling and loud grunting during lifting is not allowed.
- Members must always use a spotter when attempting maximum weight—ask for staff assistance if needed.
- Please use collars or clips on all bars at all times.
- To avoid injury and help maintain quality of the equipment, please do not drop or slam down weights.
- Please help us keep our club clean by disposing of your trash, bottles and gum in the receptacles provided.
Clothing and Hygiene:
- Proper workout attire is required at all times.
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. For your safety, no street shoes, boots or sandals are allowed in the workout areas.
- Non-workout clothing, shoes and gym bags must be kept in lockers. Please leave all valuables at home. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please avoid heavy perfume and cologne.
Group Fitness Classes and Classroom:
- Group Fitness Class Schedules will be posted and available at the front desk and are subject to change.
- All fitness instructors are certified.
- Proper footwear is mandatory at all times in the fitness classroom to prevent damage to the air-suspended flooring.
- If you have a suggestion for new classes or class times, please let the staff know.
Food and Beverages:
- Plastic bottled drinks are allowed anywhere in the club. Glass bottles are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Food items are not allowed in the exercise areas or pool.
- Membership is available to youth and adult ages 13 or older.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed in any of the workout areas or the pool.
- No one under the age of 16 may be in the pool area without adult supervision. Youth ages 13 – 15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult while using the pool.
- Childcare is not offered at Fitness Worx.
- Pool users are required to shower before entering the pool.
- Any person with a commutable disease will be excluded from pool use.
- No diving.
- Children must have adult supervision while using the pool.
- No running, boisterous or rough play is permitted in the pool except for supervised water sports.